· Legal Notice
· All notices from ULTRAWIDE LLC. to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You toULTRAWIDE LLC. shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to ULTRAWIDE LLC. five (5) days after the date sent.
· All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2012-2018 ULTRAWIDE LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2012-2018 ULTRAWIDE LLC. All rights reserved.
· All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by ULTRAWIDE LLC.. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right ofULTRAWIDE LLC. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
· Use Of Site
· This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. ULTRAWIDE LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if ULTRAWIDE LLC. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of ULTRAWIDE LLC. and its subsidiaries.
· Consumer Agreement
· Shipping & Delivery
· At this time, ULTRAWIDE LLC. ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, ULTRAWIDE LLC. ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
· Sales Tax
· ULTRAWIDE LLC. charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
· VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. ULTRAWIDE LLC. and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of ULTRAWIDE LLC. shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ULTRAWIDE LLC. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and ULTRAWIDE LLC. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by ULTRAWIDE LLC.. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.